DOERS OR USELESS COMPLAINERS????

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch and complain,
always crying about the clouds and rain,
so absorbed in negatively,
we can't even see a new opportunity.

Be the change you want to see,
get involved with how it should be,
to riot and strike and burn doesn't pay,
it just brings forth even further delay.

What have I done today to make a change,
what have I fixed today to rearrange,
am I actively involved in bringing a solution,
or do I run with those causing confusion.

Best close sides and do what's right,
before the complainer is swallowed by the night,
we serve no purpose if we cause destruction,
ask yourself if you're worthy of instruction.

Monica Maartens ©Copyright
10 June 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...