MY DEAR SOUL

PORTALS OF FREEDOM

Oh soul, dear soul, my portal to freedom,
keeping me firmly attached to Gods kingdom,
with portals wide open to discern the truth,
bringing me gifts of enormous worth.

My paths lay open wide and clear,
I travel through life without any fear,
a very fine line separates truth from a lie,
spiritual guidance gives us wings to fly.

Traps and snares are disguised with care,
spread across paths they are everywhere,
we need to discern as we read between the lines,
find the true meaning it secretly hides.

A spiritual connection runs through our souls,
using our conscience to guide all our goals,
when our souls are captured we fall to decay,
bringing sorrows and torments upon our way.

Monica Maartens ©Copyright
23 February 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...