CAST OUT, SCARED AND ALONE


CAST ASIDE


It's deadly silent, there is no sound,
what happened to the voices that were always around,
I'm cold and scared and filled with dread,
laying all alone is a strange little bed.

Where is my cosy, warm abode,
the heart that was beating to a code.
my safety and security is suddenly gone.
I've bee crying and calling for so long.

My mother must have died and cast me aside,
as helplessly I lay with nowhere to hide,
There is no help and I can't run away,
as strange silent shadows over walls sway. ©

Monica Maartens


TOO SUDDEN, TOO SOON, INTO A COLD, BIG, BIG ROOM........WOW........LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...