LET'S HAVE SOME LAUGHS



IT'S SATURDAY EVENING AND TIME FOR MORE FUN.......


A FEW LITTLE LAUGHS HAVE NEVER CAUSED HARM...........

DIDN'T YOU KNOW

There's a bun in the oven,
from all the lovin',
you should have known you had it comin',
now there's nowhere for you to go runnin'.

Best get ready for some consternation,
seeing you want to help build the nation,
this is what happens from fun and fandangles,
did you really think you covered all the angles.

For the next nine months you are mine,
and after that, for all of your time.
You brought me into this crazy world,
you'll have to teach me all of its worth.

But, for now, I'll cuddle in tight,
it's warm and cosy and quite a delight.
When you make too much noise, I'll let you know,
feed me wrong, I'll make a show. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...