HEY YOU.......IT'S ME


HI THERE

Hi there, it's me, I ain't got no name,
but I have arrived all the same.
This pushing through a tunnel ain't no game,
it's push and shove, what an awful strain.

Wow, but it's cold and harsh outside,
isn't there any place where I can hide.
Where is my mommy so I can lay in her arms,
she can keep me safe from all the harms.

I scream and holler but they ignore my appeal,
I'm thirsty and tired from the enormous ordeal.
It's scales and cleaning and heaven knows what,
if only I can get up and give them a swot.

Don't they understand I'm tired and weak,
I need to clutch onto my mothers teat.
They seem to take forever in time,
as my holler becomes a muffled whine. ©

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  

Can you imagine the fear, the confusion, this tiny baby, totally helpless, being proded with things entering the nostrils, mouth, ears,  everywhere, screaming and crying and there IS NO HELP............. 
CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF.....CAN YOU FEEL YOURSELF.....CAN YOU FEEL THAT HOLE IN YOUR SOUL.......CAN YOU FEEL THE EMPTINESS.......THE ISOLATION...... SEE HOW DEEP IT GOES.....THERE IS NO HELP.......AND THE SOUL AND THE SPIRIT AND THE BRAIN HAS RECORDED THIS......THERE IS NO HELP........WHAT A HORROR FOR A LITTLE HUMAN BEING TO ENTER INTO.....AND IT'S THERE.... IMPRINTED FOR ALL TIME, UNTIL WE EVENTUALLY UNCOVER IT. 

NOW I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS RIGHT OR NECESSARY. I BELIEVE ALL THIS CAN BE DONE WHILE THE BABY IS QUENCING THEIR THIRST IN THE MOTHERS ARMS. AND THEREAFTER THE MOTHER AND BABY CAN GO AND BATH TOGETHER. WHAT DOES THE BLOOD MATTER, MOTHER AND BABY ARE BOTH COVERED IN IT. I JUST DON'T BELIEVE IT IS RIGHT TO PUT A NEW BORN THROUGH SUCH ENORMOUS TRAUMA ©...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...