NOT MY CHOICE

BORN CURSED

Conceived through an act of drunken lust,
unwanted, unplanned but to be born I must,
the consensual adulterous immorality,
that has no control over its sensuality.

Born as a bastard into a world of judgement,
spurned and scorned as an object of defilement,
pushed and shoved from place to place,
as nobody really wants to see my face.

I'm only a child, I never asked to be here,
couldn't you have controlled your adulterous affair,
how could your wrong be any fault of mine,
I had nothing to do with all your good time.

All I ask is for love and acceptance,
just for who I am and not my deliverance,
I did not choose my arrival on earth,
I did not choose the parents of my birth. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...