RIGHT PATHS

FREE LIKE A BIRD

I carry no guilt that binds me in chains,
holding me captive with bondage and pains,
I accept the consequences of my deeds,
learn from the wisdom that brings good seeds.

My conscience is clear, I hold all things dear,
I deal with all matters as they appear,
use my experience to gain understanding,
reach for the wisdom that brings a safe landing.

My heart is pure with genuine love,
as I stand away from the push and shove,
I use the philosophy of doing good,
taking the virtues and morals as food.

My mind I guide to knowledge that's pure,
selecting the wisdom that's proved to be sure,
mercy and kindness is dealt by my hand,
taking good care of the earth and land.

I need to live free without shackles and chains,
destroying my works and bringing me pains,
awaken awareness of any emotional issue,
trying to be fair on all paths I pursue.

Monica Maartens © 09/10/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...