DANGER AND CHAOS RISES


HOLD ON TIGHT

I crawl to a place where I hit a block,
need to go forward to crawl on top,
put my hand on the objects side,
find to my amazement that I can rise.

I wiggle and waggle as I stand on my feet,
holding tight to a foam rubber seat,
forward and backward I sway with my luck,
all of a sudden the seat comes unstuck.

I fall on back and strike my head,
scream and holler with awful dread,
my skull is still soft and trying to close,
how can you let me lose my pose.

The knock goes vibrating through my brain,
causing a stitching, stabbing pain,
I don't know what happened for me to fall,
what went wrong as I made this call. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...