SHOW ME - GUIDE ME

TEACH ME

Please teach me the ways of honesty to do,
show me the paths of truth to pursue,
teach me how to hold on to my purity,
follow the footsteps of Godly surety.

Teach me the ways to retain my freedom,
fill my space in this Godly kingdom,
never to bow to the darkness of night,
always walk in the passages of light.

Teach me how to make my love grow,
keep it alive and allow it to flow,
show me how to live a happy life,
the tools I need to overcome all strife.

Teach me the values and treasures that last,
lead me into the virtues of past,
the days when honour and respect stood high,
show me how to use my wings to fly.

Teach me
Show me
Lead me
Guide me

Monica Maartens ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...