FILL MY OWN SPACE - LET ME. BE ME.........

ALLOW ME

Allow me to grow in the way I must,
a square cannot fit into a circles crust,
I have special talents hidden inside,
just need to find out where they hide.

I will touch and play with all things in sight,
will venture into the darkness and light,
open and close all kinds of doors,
often crumble and fall on all fours.

I ask very nicely be patient with me,
I still have to find my feet, you see,
I wish to be happy in what I do,
so joy will flow on the paths I pursue.

Please be fair and allow me my space,
to grow and learn at my own pace,
I do not want to follow in your steps,
I need to fill my own to do best.

Monica Maartens ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...