DISSECT THE FEARS. ...

NO FEAR

Show me the inside and outside of fears,
so I never need to run home with tears,
teach me how to dismantle the cold,
so I can stand very strong and bold.

Lead me onto the paths of light,
to enable me to break up a fight,
walk around in the dark of night,
strongly connected to deep insight.

Teach me how to protect the weak,
stand my ground and turn the other cheek,
show no fear in the face of danger,
know how to dampen another's anger.

I don't want to slink away from rage,
I want to know how to turn the page,
stand straight and tall at the threats of my peers,
learn the ways of the wise and seers.

Monica Maartens ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...