BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS


DOUBLE BIRTH

Born as flesh from my mothers womb,
the outer shell that goes to the tomb,
within this flesh is the spirit of life,
that guides me into peace or strife.

I go into fellowship with the Almighty,
leading me with a light that shines brightly,
the Kingdom of God reaches out its arms,
keeping me safe from all worldly harms.

My heart is filled with a love divine,
pulsating through life with a golden shine,
I know who I am and where I belong,
embracing my days with a glorious song.

I choose a life that's adorned with treasures,
secrets and mysteries enhance my pleasures,
born into flesh and baptised into the spirit,
taking me way beyond human limit.

Monica Maartens ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...