HELLO I AM HERE

CARELESS REJECTIONS

I lay in a cot and cry out in fear,
don't you understand I need you near,
I came from a womb that was cosy and warm,
I'm now in a cot that's cold and forlorn.

As I grow I need to speak fast,
the thoughts I have will not last,
my memory span is very short,
it has to come out or it will abort.

Patiently teach me how to play the game,
so when I speak I don't need to feel shame,
don't push me aside with careless rejection,
it might become a contagious infection .

I will learn in time to stand in the line,
but right this moment I need to shine,
gentle guide me into consideration,
so I may learn with inspiration.

Monica Maartens © 13/09/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...