LONGING SCREAMS

EMPTY SOUL

Longing screams from a soul that's empty,
my days are filled with raging and venting,
there's a hole in my soul that can't find satisfaction,
I lie, cheat and steal to find gratification.

I'm so hollow inside as I wander around,
heavy shackles and chains drag me to the ground,
I'm lost in a maze of turmoil and torment,
my feet are trapped in blocks of cement.

Where can I anchor this lost soul of mine,
which are the paths to bring peace divine,
show me the way to the river of love,
lead my feet to the paths of joy above.

Into Gods' hands I commit my spirit,
reaching far beyond any human limit,
all passages open to brilliant clarity,
finding the mysteries to a glorious reality.

Monica Maartens © 17/9/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...