SAVE ME - RESCUE ME

CAPTIVITY

My hands are tied, I cannot move,
I'm in the dark, stuck in a grove,
help me, save me, rescue me,
open my eyes so  I can see.

"Come close to God He'll come close to you,
He'll give His Spirit to show you what's true,
don't try to fight this war alone,
the darkness enters into marrow and bone."

There is a light that will brighten the way,
show us the paths to walk each day,
the truth will break the shackles and chains,
release us into honourable gains.

Washed and purified from sorrow and pain,
we find a new path and start again,
walk in the way of joy and laughter,
keeping us free from here ever after.

Do what is right and set yourself free,
unite with the master that cares about thee,
walk with God that brings honour and glory,
changing your life into a magnificent story.

Monica Maartens ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...