ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS

HUMAN EMOTION

I ride the rollercoaster of emotion,
adorning my heart with deep devotion,
at times overflow with anger and hate,
dive into darkness in a terrible state.

Then love arrives pulsing through my veins,
in laughter and pleasure find joyful gains,
it's up and down from pillar to post,
like waves of the ocean that beat the coast.

I find an anchor deep in my soul,
the portals of heaven my only goal,
to find the Spirit that brings the clarity,
so I may somehow restore my sanity.

Understanding comes and fills my senses,
clearing away all my ghastly messes,
I find the meaning of all the commotion,
hidden deeply in human emotion.

Monica Maartens © 16/9/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...