ONE DAY HAPPY ONE DAY SAD

EMOTIONAL SEE SAW

My physical body rides on energy of emotion,
into the doldrums or exquisite elation,
taken into the darkness of deep depression,
or flying on the glorious wings of inspiration.

It's more than a conditioning of the mind,
it's all about treasures that we can find,
I became a student in emotional wisdom,
opening my heart to its remarkable freedom.

I allow my emotions to feel again,
dive in deeply to reach past the pain,
there I find its meaning and purpose,
as I lift from the deep onto the surface.

I see the paths that each much travel,
as all the secrets start to unravel,
understanding opens up new ways,
bringing laughter and joy into our days.

Monica Maartens © 15/9/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...