PRISONS OF FEAR

MOUNTAINS OF FEAR

A mountain of fear consumes my being,
a darkness and haze blinds my seeing,
I don't know which way, there's fear all around,
when I acknowledge my wrong, brightness will abound.

The mountain becomes exposed by a light,
clearing my vision with perfect sight,
it shows me all the paths I can take,
what to hold on to and what to forsake.

The mountain is broken down into dust,
the fear is turned into what is just,
understanding fills my mind with the reasons,
relief and joy bring forth sunny seasons.

Fear is consumed by knowledge and wisdom,
opening doors to my glorious freedom,
mistakes have now become education,
fuelling my spirit with inspiration.

Monica Maartens ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...