MASTER OF PAIN

THE PAIN MONSTER

The monster of pain slays me to the ground,
grief and sorrow goes round and round,
I drown in terror and confusion,
turmoil and torment brings more delusion.

I try to escape from its terrible grip,
fill myself with drugs as I slip,
all I see is darkness and sorrows,
eating away at all my tomorrows.

I cry out loud asking "why me Lord",
an answer rings clearly " come on board",
all events come to all alike,
we must learn how to ride the bike.

Search for the reasons as they appear,
seek for the meaning that makes it clear,
knowledge with experience becomes our wisdom,
exciting adventures that bring us freedom.

Monica Maartens © 30/09/2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...