SPIRITUAL FREEDOM IS TOTAL FREEDOM

MY SPIRIT FLY'S AGAIN

Stuck in the darkness of sorrow and grief,
deep confusion where there is no relief,
my spirit inside boils like a volcano,
ready to erupt with an ominous bellow.

I rant and rage wherever I go,
bringing tears that continually flow,
I must break free from this zombie existence,
find a way to escape the resistance.

My spirit is thirsting and longing for home,
the place where freedom is not only for some,
I desperately need to find myself again,
speed my wings and escape the strain.

I need the spirit of love to lift me high,
the spirit of light to clear my eye,
the spirit of life to show me the way,
bring joy and laughter to forever stay.

Monica Maartens © 18/9/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...