PATIENT ENDURANCE

WALK WITH ME

Don't place your trust upon my head,
I'm merely human can break and bend,
don't place heavy expectations on me,
I can only deliver the best I can be.

Gratefully accept what I have to give,
I always do my best to please,
Murphy's law jumps into my way,
bringing obstacles that cause delay.

Don't fill my life with expectation,
walk by my side bringing inspiration,
help me along with patient endurance,
so we may grow with confident assurance.

I don't want to fail and feel unreliable,
end up with guilt that's so undesirable,
when you gratefully accept that I do my best,
we'll both together overcome any test.

Monica Maartens © 12/9/2017




No comments:

Post a Comment

A BREAK.....

TAKING A BREAK FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPLETING A FEW BOOKS ON SHORT STORIES TO SOON BE PUBLISHED UNDER THE PENNAME OF ZARARIA YUL.... THANK Y...